Retirement Cake Sayings
Retirement cake sayings can reflect the retirees interests or hobbies.
The saying can be silly or serious. Or can just say 'Thank You!' or
The possibilities are endless on what can be put on a cake.
Below are some retirement sayings.
These quotes can also be used on retirement party invitations or in a speech.
Unique and modern announcements and invitations for all of life's events. Shop now at PaperCulture.com!
- Enjoy Your Retirement Years. The Best Is Yet To Come!
- Happy Retirement!
- Life Begins At Retirement!
- Retirement Is Just The Beginning
- Thank You!
- Thanks For The Memories
- To The Future
- We Will Miss You!
- You Made It!
THE SPORTS ENTHUSIAST
- Retirement suits you to a TEE!
- Golfers never retire, they just lose their drive
- Golfers never retire, they just keep putting along.
- Teeing up for an awesome Retirement!
- Retirement means no pressure, no stress, no heartache...unless you play golf. ~ Gene Perret~
- Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty. ~ Harry Vardon~
- (Retiree's name)...Gone Golfing!
- May All That You Have Contributed To This Company Pay Off In Fish And Birdies
- Fishing yesterday, Fishing today, Fishing tomorrow. (Retiree's name) must be retired!
- (Retiree's name)...Gone Fishing!
- Casting Wishes for a "Reel" Great Retirement!
- What do Bowlers do when they retire?
They play in an alley.
- A retired bowler has talent to spare.
- "Hog Wild" over Retirement!
- The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.
- A World of Wonder Awaits!
- Time To Blossom
- Everything's Coming Up Roses
- Accountants don't retire, they just lose their balance.
- Academics never retire, they just lose their faculties.
- Bankers don't retire, they just lose interest.
- Engineers never retire, they just lose their bearings.
- Farmers never retire, they just go to seed.
- Teachers don't retire, they just mark time.
HUMOROUS RETIREMENT CAKE SAYINGS
- I'm not just retiring from the company, I'm also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron.
- I'm now free as the breeze - with roughly the same income.
- I'm Retired - goodbye tension, hello pension!
- In retirement, every day is Boss Day and every day is Employee Appreciation Day.
- RETIREMENT - Now life begins.
- Retirement Is A Full Time Job
- Retirement...is when you stop living at work and begin working at living.
- Retirement is wonderful! It's doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it.
- Retirement: World's longest coffee break.
- The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
- The money is no better in retirement but the hours are!
- There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want!
- Ultimately nothing matters and so what if it did?
- You have to put off being young until you can retire.
Get more funny retirement quotes here.
INSPIRATION RETIREMENT CAKE SAYINGS
- God's retirement plan is out of this world.
- Give me a staff of honor for mine age, but not a scepter to control the world.
- We make a living by what we get,
We make a life by what we give.
- And in the end it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years.
- Life is the only thing worth living for.
- I'm not retiring from life - just a job!
- Never Regret Growing Old; Not Everyone Has That Privilege.
- Retire from work, but not from life.
~M. K. Soni~
- Live without worry, work without hurry, and advance without fear.
Get more inspirational sayings here.
FROM THE MOVIES
- "The older the violin, the sweeter the music."
~Lonesome Dove (1989)~
- "Sixty-five years. Don't they go by in a blink?"
~Meet Joe Black (1998)~
- "As we get older, things seem less important."
- "Getting old is not for sissies."
~Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)~
- "There's many a good tune played by an old banjo."
~The World's Fastest Indian (2005)~
- It's not the years, it's the mileage."
~Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)~
If you would like some ideas for a unique retirement cake, check out this page.
NEED MORE IDEAS FOR A RETIREMENT PARTY?
Check Out These Other Articles:
Return to the top of Retirement Cake Sayings.
Visit the Retire American Style home page.